The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Whiteline camber bushings, FPR, PLX wideband & more

4Grim

I got a few parts that I have no use for anymore due to the change in my setup and I am sure someone else can use them.

Whiteline rear camber bushings These are brand new..never installed. Bought these several years ago before 1948 went out of commission.
IMAG0974.jpg

$60 shipped

PLX Wideband meter Bought these also before the car went down and honestly forgot I even had it. I bought it from a previous person but forgot the details about it other than it was working. Comes with the meter gauge, harness, wideband sensor, paperwork with instructions and even original receipt.
IMAG0971.jpg

$70 shipped OBO

ChargeAir adjustable Fuel pressure regulator This is a nice piece...its straight bolt on to the rail. No need to run extra lines like a Aeromotive or a Fuel Lab type of FPR. Now the way its mounted to the fuel rail its a little hard to fit a gauge...so I ran a electronic fuel pressure gauge. I can sell the ChargeAir FPR with the Prosport fuel pressure gauge and sender or without.

IMAG0973.jpg

IMAG0972.jpg

$120 with Prosport Gauge & sender
$80 without Prosport gauge and sender
$50 for Prosport Fuel pressure gauge and sender

90 style OFH with oil cooler and lines OFH is cleaned and will have oil switch and fitting to run a oil feed line to turbo. Oem oil cooler and lines also in good condition
(I do have this listed on ebay and will close auction if someone is ready to by before aution ends if there is no bidder)
IMAG0975.jpg

Asking $100 shipped
My Paypal is [email protected]

Last edited:

FCR

PM sir
Whiteline rear camber bushings

4Grim

Added item

PM replied

All items are on ebay but will end auction early if there are no bids on ebay if someone is ready to buy the items here.

4Grim

ChargeAir FPR SOLD

4Grim

PLX wideband SOLD
90 stlye OFH with cooler and lines SOLD

Whiteline camber bushings and Prosport fuel pressure gauge available

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned