The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Keydiver chip and related parts $300 obo

524of1000

Hey guys (and some gals), I'm going to be upgrading a few things in my Galant and I won't be needing these anymore. I am looking to sell my Keydiver chip and everything that the chip is set for (the socketed ECU, 2g Mas, 510cc injectors) and my Data logger set, which is a Palm IIIc with all cables, dock and a CD with a bunch of programs on it. Everything that came with the logger. I would be selling these as a set and will not part out unless you want to pay significantly more per item, except maybe the logger set. I'd like to get $300 obo for everything or $250 for the Chip setup and $75 for the logger. Any interest? I will have it all removed from my car by tomorrow so I can get pics of everything then. AMA.

EDIT: 2g Aluminum intake pipe with recerc tube WILL BE INCLUDED in the $250 for the chip set.

Last edited:

524of1000

MMCD.The disc included has Plam'n stein too, and to many things to be named, some for cars, some for fun. It came with the palm and I never really used any of it except MMCD a few tomes

524of1000

ITEMS ARE READY TO BE SOLD AND SHIPPED... I wasn't sure if I should make a new thread or not...

Keydiver set pending, Data logger kit still availible

Last edited:

524of1000

Chip and injectors sold, Data logger still availible.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned