The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Data Logger Kit $75 OBO

524of1000

my Data logger set, which is a Palm IIIc with all cables, dock and a CD with a bunch of programs on it. Everything that came with the logger. The battery died recently so the logging program will have to be reloaded, but like I said, it's all on the disc or can be downloaded online. You may need an adapter to go from the logger to PC. $75 + shipping

Last edited:

524of1000

Bump. Battery died, just needs to be stuck on the charger again, I can charge it before shipping if wanted. Will need to reload MMCD (included in software.

524of1000

Offers? It's packed up and ready to ship...

So I am very interested in your datalog setup. I am just curious of what it all can do and or read and will it Interfere with a keydiver chip.

Thanks,
Paul

524of1000

To be honest I only ever used it once to check engine temps, knock, ect. It does more sh*t than I ever needed, that's for sure. I was using it with a Keydiver chip, so no, it will not adversely effect your chip setup. I do now have this for sale locally though, so it's first come first serve. Lemmie know if you have any more questions. OH! heres a link of the place I got it from : click

524of1000

Someone please buy this, it's just sitting in my garage now...

Chicago1

$58.65 shipped?(That's what's in my paypal account)

Last edited:

Chicago1

sending cash now just got back to work and just jumped online sorry about the wait.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned