The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: CF Hoods and CF Trunks

Champ_168

I've sent Questions via emails and PMs with no response either...

spooling92vr4

just got my trunklid in the mail today. everything arrived in good condition and it looks like a real quality piece. too bad the back of the car is messed up or else i would have this thing on right away. fyi i ordered this lid on the 8th of this month.

Guys,

We haven't received any pm notifications because our email is not working along with the entire site which is really frustrating. The company that owns our domain is in Australia for some reason and we are in the process of moving to a new company for hosting. Email me on my personal email with any questions. [email protected]

Thanks

when i have the money i plan on getting a trunk will let you know when i got it i have a few other things that i have to pick up first though

steve

Quoting steveVR4:
I don't need everyone who plans on buying one when they have money, to post about it now. Thanks.

Brunoboy

I see they are on Ebay now.

strokin4dr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I just got my CF hood & it is just incredible. The workmanship is the best & they really do a good job on shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Thanks,
KVR4

NickDromez

hey man, idk if your still on the forums or even if your still making your cf parts. but i just saw your post on cf hoods and trunks and i was wondering if you still make them, because when i get some more money i deffinatly want to buy a hood, also i live in berkeley so i could pick up and pay with cash

SmoothCustomer

You don't want to buy from these guys, trust me. But I guess if you pay with cash and test fit the trunk in person it would be ok.

NickDromez

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
You don't want to buy from these guys, trust me. But I guess if you pay with cash and test fit the trunk in person it would be ok.

whats wrong with these guys?

SmoothCustomer

That post should say trunk and hood. They sent out a ton of hoods that were damaged and fit horribly. They were also keeping people's credit card numbers on file, and I think they may have double charged people or something too.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quoting NickDromez:
Quoting SmoothCustomer:

Always check the bad guys forum before doing business on the board.

In this case, they have an open thread

Brunoboy

Quoting NickDromez:
Quoting SmoothCustomer:

you cant pick up here, its in Socal, He's apparently from up here, but the parts arent...and Group buys are no bueno with this forum lol...........

SmoothCustomer

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
p.s. is this hirev? Click

Still looking for an opinion on this. My thoughts: They look way more legitimate, they have very good feedback and a legitimate website, different contact numbers than hirev had including the area code (I say had, of course they could have changed their number) but it is in California, and the company is called "carbon creations" and I know one of the hi-rev offshoots was called exotic carbon creations, but this place has been around since at least 2003. If you guys thinks it's legitimate (I kind of do) we should get the word out to the board because we could deal with a good company and avoid a group buy.

Brunoboy

CArbon Creations I heard people saying "charged" them twice IIRC, I know its in San Francisco, about 15 minutes away from me, but hmm.

i think HIREV sent a lot of bad SH@T and ripped a lot of people off.
they screwed me for sure.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned