The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Cam Timing Tool

brisvr4

Quoting CKA:
Brisvr4: Add $5 to the total and I will ship it your way.

Can I get the cam tool only? I already have the other one.
If so I'll Paypal asap!

brisvr4

Paypal done and dusted!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I will paypal for one of these later today.

CKA

SOLD OUT!

The interest still seems pretty high so I will be making another batch of these. Now taking pre-orders. It may take a couple weeks to get them done so if you do purchase one please be patient.

talontyme

In for a combo set lmk when they are ready please

Launch

please let me know when would be good time to pre-order, and a (est) of completion time. Thanks!

CutlassJim

Do one for me too. I have the Jay Racing kit but after letting multiple people borrow it the plastic gearholder is all chewed up and the tensioner rod is bent. Fuckers. This does fit in with the timing belt cover on right?

brisvr4

Has mine shipped yet mate? Time isn't a real problem as USPS seems to love sending my stuff via carrier pidgeon!

CKA

Launch: Any time is a good time. As far as estimate I hope in a couple weeks. The waterjet guy has vacation this week.

CutlassJim: As far as it fitting behind the cover I can only assume it will provided the top few bolts that hold it on are taken out.

brisvr4: We had a big storm here last Friday and I was unable to ship anything due to a power outage. I did ship 5 packages on Tuesday.

For those of you wanting to pre-order please make sure I know your screen name to reference back.

prove_it

If you can PM the tracking number to those of you have paid and you have shipped, that would be great.

Curious if mine has shipped too.

CKA

All tools have shipped as of Tuesday. For those in the states I would expect delivery today or Monday. I am not sure on the shipment to Australia or Denmark. I do not have tracking numbers but have never had an issue.

prove_it

Yea, got home last night and mine was waiting for me. Guess I got too impatient. Looks great, thank you!

EgonOlsen

Quoting CKA:
All tools have shipped as of Tuesday. For those in the states I would expect delivery today or Monday. I am not sure on the shipment to Australia or Denmark. I do not have tracking numbers but have never had an issue.

For denmark its normally 8-10 days.

SteveDSM

I will be down for a combo of the tools!

Thanks,
Steve

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned