The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CFT VR4 new project --VIDEO--MORE PICS-- UPDATE

sick build rolo, but my real question is will you be able to get it as fast as that red star s2000... that thing is sick.. ive seen some of its runs and that thing is a beast. Dogbox, inline pro rearend.. cant go wrong with that combo.

rlturbo35

That car is really fast, my good friend P-PO is really flying in that honda s2000 !!!! i hope we could go 9s next time ,is at least one of my goals!!! but slowly but surely i will try to go for the numbers!!! thanks i keep you guys update!!! later Rolo from www.tunedbycft.com

rlturbo35

We are going tonight to orlando speedworld , wish me luck!!! i hope to see the 9s finally , i'm gonna hava a video to post tomorrow!!!! later Rolo from www.tunedbycft.com

rlturbo35

10.13 at 137 mph , with 1.48 sixty foot , happy with the performance of the car, now to dsm times to update !!!!! wohoooo!!!! thanks TO Turbonetics , Competition Clutch , Fuel Injection Clinic and T.H.P Racing Engines..... Later Rolo from www.tunedbycft.com

ApexHunter

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Awesome, can't way to see some more video of this monster.

rlturbo35

thanks Guys video will be up tomorrow , i have the dyno plus the track video , my clutch is a new prototype they do for me , twin disc set up , metal disks , so far so good no complaints , no slip at all , later guys ....

NateCrisman

Great job. Just a little more fine tuning the setup and you guys will knock off a 9.xxx soon! Congrats and keep it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

curtis

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

rlturbo35

Hey Curtis my friend with the brakes can i use the factory rims like i do right now?? remembered i use 15 inch factory rims!!! pls let me know a.s.a.p. i almost have the money!!!!!

Last edited:

curtis

There's no possible way the rotors and calipers would clear factory wheels. I would say 17's at a minimum. But a set of slipstreams, gram's, or volks on the car would drop alot more weight. Figure 10 pounds of parisitic weight is worth a tenth and dead weight of 100 is a tenth, these brakes and a set of wheels with wider sticky tires on the car you'd be real close to the 9.7's and going to a taller tire on the 17's give more roll out due to a larger circumference your 60's would be lower and the mph would be above 140 already.

Does someone on here have some wide lightweight 17's collecting dust our CFT car could get on the cheap? The rotors are 5 lug or 4 lug so that doesn't matter hubs are easy to find. Just need a lot of clearance offset to clear the 3000/stealth 4 pot calipers

Last edited:

rlturbo35

I,m doing some changes to the car , carbonfiber hood and trunk , new turbo from turbonetics still to4 / t3 but a little bit bigger and badder than the other one , plus i'm installing a progressive nitrous system 100hp shot...
I will have a video when dynoed and at the track.....

Let's see next wednesday if we could bring the record to the usa of the fastest galant vr4 !!! thanks for the support , Rolo from www.tunedbycft.com

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned