The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Can evo braked fit the vr4?

I know the stock evo suspension can be modded to fit the vr4 but can the stock brembos?

2of9

pretty sure it can be done if other people have done the 5 lug swap. I'm positive you'll have to run 17inch rims though with the correct offset.

rgeier11

Not without custom machining of our front knuckle. It is too hard to make them work. The cheaper/better route would be to buy the 4-pot 3000GT/Stealth calipers and use the appropriate brackets.

GVR-4

Granted this is the newbie section, but you will be more likely to get responses to your questions with correct spelling, grammar, etc. Especially in the thread title. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sorry, that was courtesy of my iPhone, I was look at Evo 6 brakes which fit the 7-9 but fit 15" rims. What year 3000 comes stock with 4 piston brakes? Also, which brackets would I need?

rgeier11

This is for the bracket. You will need to source your own calipers, pads, rotors.

click

This is if you want to one-stop-shop.

click

MellowVR4

can the 3000gt 4pot calipers fit with our oem rotor, or do i have to get the rotor for that caliper?

RedTwo

If you look in the How To section it has a few step by step threads on fitting the brakes and the parts you need.

If your really interested in the 3000gt big brake set up im selling my alomost complete kit for cheap just pm for details and pictures.

Quoting MellowVR4:
can the 3000gt 4pot calipers fit with our oem rotor, or do i have to get the rotor for that caliper?

No your oem rotor will not fit the 3kgt vr4 calipers. You must use the2g 3kgt vr4 rotors with my brackets.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts