The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Can anyone identify this FMIC?

SmoothCustomer

I got this when I bought 372, it looks to be custom made and I can't find any brand names on it just a few numbers. If anybody recognizes the core or end tanks and wants to point me in the right direction I would appreciate it:

Thanks!

EMX5636

Looks to be the same one I have. Check out my build thread. If so, it was built by JNZ Tuning back in the day. It's an Apex.i Skyline core with custom rolled endtanks. There are only a few floating around I think.

I'll shoot them a message so DSSA can chime in. He might have to correct a few things for me.

DSSA

Justin had you pointed in the right direction on this.

This looks to be one of my old coolers. Apexi Skyline II core, custom made end-tanks.

It left with my old Viper Steel Grey GVR4.

LIV4PSI

I'm pretty sure I have this core on my VR4. I never realized it was special, I had it laying around from an FD I parted out.

DynastyLCD

i had this same core on my old grey 1g!!! and on 73/1000!!! i always wondered what it really was....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned