The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Any interest in a two gauges dash pod.

maxash0775

I second or third someone above. This would be awesome and I am in if there is a way to keep dash plaque visible. After all, isn't their rarity a big attraction to these cars?

ade

mien came with pillar gauges which i am not fund off(not incognito enough), are there any made for the vr4 that go behind the steering wheel, in front off the cluster?

podi-gauge.jpg

keep the thread alive!!!

boostx

I can still get this done if i have enough interest.

dustyduff

Quoting NateCrisman:
Im interested in a 2 52mm gauge solution that has a provision for the dash badge. If it fits well and isn't hack...Im ready to go.

I'd be in too. Need to have the provision for the dash plaque too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned