The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

92 Black Galant VR4 (3/1000) - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

atc250r

Staff member
What brake set up is on it? I looked through the post and the link but I couldn't find any info.

John

Flip4G63

i know this will be shot down but would you sell me the rims? list your price!

Sr71sss

I hope you get what you are asking for it as this will only benefit the rest of us that are trying to get the money these cars deserve. In fact I remember in my datsun 510 days that you could only get $7500 on a really put together car and last year a guy had one up for 48K for a really nice one and it didn't even meet the reserve?! Good luck with the sale and I hope the new owner will take good care of it.

Conrad

number3

Quote:
What brake set up is on it? I looked through the post and the link but I couldn't find any info.

John

OEM big brake setup with EBC red and metal masters. I have a back up set as will I think.

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif Good for you, Harry. Even though I knew this day would eventually arrive, I was still surprised to see this thread. While I'm sure a part of you will be sad to see it go, this isn't just any GVR4 and thus it won't be just any buyer. You built the car which in turn helped build this family, and in the family I'm sure it will stay. I think you and your car have inspired all of us, or at least me. I was all agog over my car when I bought it, and then I joined the forum and saw yours. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/jawdrop.gif I'd say you raised the bar, but I think you threw it so high it's stuck on a roof somewhere. My Chevy friends who don't know much about anything Japanese know what No. 3 is. And while your price is no chump change, it is an incredible bargain. Good luck with the sale. Kinda makes me want to go buy some lottery tickets. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Edit: To paraphrase Jerry Maguire, "You had me at OEM key chain." /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ggsxkid

^^^^ well said, id have to say that you and your car has also inspired me from the time that i saw it a couple years ago. and im sure it will go to a good home where it will be driven like it should be. fyi no teeagers they crash cars...

gtluke

harry, i think you need to spend a few hours and write up a really really good for sale ad and post it on your website. i want to spread the word around but not everyone is a member of this website. i can't copy/paste anything because the images are hosted here as well.
sad to see it go, hope you stay around. or buy a beater gvr4 to keep you occupied /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif

boostedinaz

Quote:
I would love to buy your car but it would end up seeing daily driver use and I'd feel guilty using it as that.

Gorgeous car though, I really hope it goes to a good home where it won't get trashed.

Mike I think you really need to get this car. I would LOVE to see this car in person.

number3

Quote:

Edit: To paraphrase Jerry Maguire, "You had me at OEM key chain." /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/cool.gif

The OEM key is for 0085/1000 not 0003/1000 just to be crystal clear.

BoostedAWD91

good luck w/ the sell harry, hopefully it will go to someone who will take care of it any keep it as beautiful as it is. hope you stick around... who else will put together our vr4 meets each year? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

Quote:
harry, i think you need to spend a few hours and write up a really really good for sale ad and post it on your website. i want to spread the word around but not everyone is a member of this website. i can't copy/paste anything because the images are hosted here as well.
sad to see it go, hope you stay around. or buy a beater gvr4 to keep you occupied /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif

Do you honestly want this car to go to somebody off the board? I agree, interview the buyers!

gtluke

well, most of us already have galants so really he's not looking at the best audience.

Quote:
Quote:
I would love to buy your car but it would end up seeing daily driver use and I'd feel guilty using it as that.

Gorgeous car though, I really hope it goes to a good home where it won't get trashed.

Mike I think you really need to get this car. I would LOVE to see this car in person.

Believe me, I'd love to but the timing isn't right for me and unfortunately I don't have the up front 20K /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif . I think its a smoking deal but I really don't need a trailer, extra set of wheels and some of the other stuff.

Anyone wanna buy a 1000RR Repsol motorcycle? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/tongue.gif

number3

Yes.

The AC is intact. I even gave the AC lines a brushed finish and clear coated them before I reinstalled them. Sexy.

You might need a belt and you will need to charge the system for it to work.

4Grim

One of my most admired GVR4's...I really hope this car goes to a good home and even a better owner. The car speaks for itself on how much work and detail has been put into the car.

Mitsubishi needs to buy this car as a showcase of their automotive heritage. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned