The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

91gsxz3

mountaineerjeff

I didnt think that it would come to this but I really dont know what else to do.

91gsxz3 was in the need for a suspension peice, that I just happened to have laying around because I just did a full swap. I told him that I would sell him the 2 upper supports for $10($5 a peice) plus shipping. He told me that he only needed one of them and he wanted them overnighted. I told him that he would have to pay for both, since I would have no use for the other, but I would only ship the one he needed to save shipping. I sent him pictures to make sure it is what he needed and to make sure it fit his needs. he sent me a check for $75, supposedly on accident, but he said he really needed the part, so I went ahead and sent it so he could get his galant back on the road. once I got to UPS the price to overnight from wv to ca was $85. I sent it anyway, paid out of my pocket, so he could get his part quickly. before this happened he knew he would have to pay the difference because the $75 was only an estimate.

85 (shipping) + 10 (parts) = 95 total
95 - 75 = 20

he still owes me the balance, I have sent him MANY messages, and each and every time I have recieved a read receipt, so I know he is getting them, and he has been online very often since. He refuses to communicate with me, and I dont know what else to do.

i do apologize for this. i was avoiding the pms and was neglecting the 20 i owe jeff. i did mean for this to happen but sadly right after our transaction i lost my job and my income and had to move back into my parents house its been a rough couple of months. I will promise to send the paypal money tomorrow when my gf gets paid. Again i am sorry for this i didnt mean for it to take so long but i promise to send it tomorrow. jeff feel free to tell everyone if i do or dont send it tomorrow.

i did send it later then i said i would but i hit so more money troubles

mountaineerjeff

The money has been received, as of 4/7/09

The thing is, Im more than understanding, just like most people on this board. I dont know of too many that wouldnt be understanding of some money problems, for I have had my own. Especially over a smaller amount of money. Im just saying that I would have been 100x happier if you just told me straight up, 'hey stuff came up' everyone knows that sh*t happens. Im willing to give you a clean slate as long as you make sure your gonna try and communicate from now on. I would do anything for (almost) anybody on here,alot like many other members, just keep everyone in the loop.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned