The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

aadperformance

He has screwed over many on our local board to the point of being banned. My own personal experience was that he had 'pristine condition' tan b-pillars for my 1G GSX (VERY hard to find). So I sent him the money he requested for it to be shipped, which I gave him a few weeks and saw nothing. PM'd him multiple times with him telling me he'd run down to UPS that next morning which never did. 4 months later after payment he was coming back down to Washington from Alaska and said he was shipping that with a car. Finally met up with him WAY after the fact as I wasn't even demanding money back because he had delayed the sale of my car by months because I needed the parts. We finally met up and the pillars had broken on the way down. Awesome, thanks for the great parts.

Many others can vouch on this topic.

I have had a few shady dealings with him in the past, i would never suggest anyone do business with him.

Wow, He's still trying to deal out garbage parts huh?

Well maybe third time is a charm. This will be the third forum I have confronted him on, in regards to the two boxes of garbage parts he sold me.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

You mean the parts that I graciously took off a car I wasn't sure I wanted to part out since the interior was in such great shape and contained a rare color of interior that was hard to find. Well I'm sorry that I was late getting the parts to you and I'm sorry that I drove 15 miles to deliver them to you at your convenience and that I accidentally cracked a piece while trying to take them off. But then its not I didn't give you a really good deal on the parts at that. Besides don't you still owe me money for the remaining balance of the Whistler tickets I got you at a discount?

Quoting Gomer:
He has screwed over many on our local board to the point of being banned. My own personal experience was that he had 'pristine condition' tan b-pillars for my 1G GSX (VERY hard to find). So I sent him the money he requested for it to be shipped, which I gave him a few weeks and saw nothing. PM'd him multiple times with him telling me he'd run down to UPS that next morning which never did. 4 months later after payment he was coming back down to Washington from Alaska and said he was shipping that with a car. Finally met up with him WAY after the fact as I wasn't even demanding money back because he had delayed the sale of my car by months because I needed the parts. We finally met up and the pillars had broken on the way down. Awesome, thanks for the great parts.

Many others can vouch on this topic.

What about me Duggy? I'm still waiting for my money back, and before you say it no, I won't ship two boxes full of rusty dirty sh*t back to you. You never should have sold it to me in the first place.

You mean that I PAID FOR SHIPPING? And you could have walked to the UPS in your town and shipped them, but somehow you couldn't find your way there for 4 months? Driving 15 miles is the least you could do since I drove 30 miles to meet you, after I had paid for shipping. That sounds fair, especially when I still paid you full price + SHIPPING for something you broke. A really good deal on? Haha, apparently giving you any money for broken interior B-Pillars is a good deal, I was only willing to pay that in hopes I'd receive them quickly, in good condition, in order to list my car for sale. Instead I delayed the sale of my car for 4 months by dealing with you. Sounds like you made out on top with this deal again by having me pay for your broken parts.

You never drove 30 miles out of your way to pick up any parts. You were already in the area we met in on other business or whatever else it was. Also we had direct contact via MSN messenger the entire time so why is it now 3 years later that it becomes a problem when it never was a problem before? Why is it that it wasn't a problem when you asked me to hook you up with discounted Whistler tickets for you and your friends and came to get them in person? I hardly believe that this ever was a problem since I still have you listed on my MSN and you have not once made an attempt to send me a message saying it was a problem. Why was it that when I met you to deliver the parts that I apologized for cracking 1 of the several interior trim pieces that I sold you and you never had a problem with it then? Why is it that this thread has come about 3 years after the fact and not when you supposedly got ripped off by me selling you "broken parts" even though it was only one piece that I told you about as we met face to face? I believe this thread shouldn't even be here.

As for Jake, I believe your claims on here are not completely true. According to your pms to me on the original posting board where I sold you the parts the claim was not for "rusty" parts but that there was 1 rusty flywheel and some used belts. I sold you a box of old parts that contained some of the parts that you needed, I listed all the parts that would have monetary value if being posted for sale on a board. I also included some other random parts that were part of the box of dsm parts I had left over from various projects. I included everything I had because I had no idea what what parts you wanted specifically and the idea was that I wanted to get rid of all my excess parts as a package deal. I'm sorry if you did not need some of the parts I had in the box and I am sorry that there was some leaves in the box. As for the flywheel I did not know there was rust on it till I pulled it out of my trunk to put in the box that was being picked up until the night before I left town. However I don't think that some surface rust would be hard to clean off a smooth metal surface.

Duggy you are such a liar it is ridiculous. The parts you sold to me were picked up by a friend of mine. When he picked them up they were outside in boxes that were covered with mud and leaves. What do you think happens to parts when they sit outside? They rust. You knew it was a box of worthless crap with a few parts that had some monetary value if they weren't in the condition that you had left them. I still want my money back, and if you want people to take you seriously in the future you need to make up for you horrible past.

I was attempting to cut you slack which didn't help apparently. It still doesn't change the fact you couldn't walk a few blocks away to ship the items like you said you would. Instead you were lazy and didn't bother to walk a few feet and wait multiple months. I don't understand when people quote a price as SHIPPED and can't seem to make it down to the post office to ship the damn item. Especially when you didn't inform me that my parts were broken until you showed them to me, you knew before hand, stellar stand up work man. Yes, I was VERY happy about receiving a broken part, I just don't care to show it and being that its not easy to find tan interior parts I bit the bullet and sold my car with broken parts because I wanted to get it listed and not prolong it by you any longer.

This whole thread I feel is a joke. Why have you not answered any of the questions I asked in the last post I made? Why did it take 3 years for you to post a thread? Personally I am not bothered by this thread at all since people are still buying parts from me and are going to give me good feedback for a smooth transaction when all parts are received. From my understanding you were able to sell your car in a fairly quick amount of time fro a very good price so I still don't see what the problem is? Not only that to show your true colors you had the kid who bought your car post on another forum and then you preceded to flame him. Who does that kind of stuff? Maybe your just a young punk yourself with no respect for others. But hey that's just my take on it.

The parts were in totes not boxes, there is a difference between plastic and cardboard. Yes the outsides of the totes were covered with some mud and leaves on the lids but inside there was not mud as the totes were closed the whole time. The only rusty part you claimed in the past was the flywheel, so why claim that there are more rusty parts now? The flywheel was in the trunk of my car not in a tote so that was the only possible part to have rust as I went through the totes a week before and only got the parts out of the car the night before. You had two people handle the parts before you got them. How is there any guarantee that they were not gone through before you received them? Every part listed in the original for sale post was in the totes when I left town before they were picked up. I cannot be responsible for what happens while 2 other people have possession of them before you do. I am not suggesting that one of them did anything with the parts but there is always a possibility.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned