The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

808/1000 *Plastidip + Fender Flares*

mistaVR4

Yeah man that is really cool lookin', nice job!!

dc_style

Just some pics from Christmas, pulled the Galant out and swapped the 5zigens back on. I think I'm just going to keep this setup. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

prove_it

That looks damn cocky son. I like those rims more.

coyotes

I love this car, the fender flares look great. I know most people probably hate them but they are cool.

I may steal your style and do it myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

dc_style

Thanks man! Yea the flares may not be for everyone, this is a Minnesota car so there's definitely some rust going on so I didn't feel bad cutting it up. Because of that, I have some plans to just make the car look quite agressive while maintaining the "reliability" with a simple 16g setup. Probably switch to e85 come spring time to get a bit more power. Stay tuned tho, I have some additional touches I'd like to make if the funds allow me to.

coyotes

yeah, you look pretty low. I want to do the flares but not sure I want to slam my car! I would love to fit a wide wheel on my car though.

I hit you up on stance works a while ago to see if you would sell me those wheels, lol

prove_it

You would love that 16G on E85. My S16G at 22psi is making around 325whp on E85 and 8.3:1 compression. It responds so good, and fast. Pulls harder than my buddy's slowboy 60trim ever did.

Long live E85!

dc_style

Totally looking forward to getting on the corn, I've heard good things and it's no longer doing daily duty. I'd really like to autocross this so come summertime the car will be raised to fit some bigger tires (currently on meaty snow tires).

i do love these wheels much more than what i had before. the previous ones will not be going on my truck.

4Grim

Love the pics Dave. The car definitely sits aggressive.

2000GTX

That thing is sick.

I love the flares and that color is great.

I also love the snow pics. Snow looks great on these cars.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned