The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

565 I love you

rgeier11

You should probably just step away from the car and sell it. You haven't used any of our advice so far.

1990ggsxnj

It was probably spinning fast because you didn't have any compression since the plugs were out and or/ the valves were bent so they weren't sealing.

Where did you put this oil, in the crankcase? If you're going to be replacing/fixing/building ANYTHING, than I would suggest checking the basics.

Last edited:

Terrance362

okay know it all it crank an was started(running) for a solid 5min so yeah it was cool and yeah I did check everything and yeah if you didn't have anything to say postive don't say anything at all....stay to your self and jack off and be a little dick....No body likes a negative bitch so sorry to hurt you but some of that was not called for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1990ggsxnj

Positivity and stupidity are not the same thing. Don't go asking for advice where someone says holly sh#% check the basics before doing that stuff when it wasn't even stated that you had, ya damn turd. Far be it for someone to actually care about your situation to respond at all. Next time it's just "ok, let the dumbass dig his own grave". Ungrateful mofo.

Terrance362

woow I am sorry I was directing that to the dumb ass that made the first statment about ( leaving our car alone) I shoul have said that guys name that I was directing that to....I am sorry that it came out that way...I am thankful for all the help and support from you guys

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned