The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

324/2000

twonineseven

This guy is the new owner of 324/2000. I must say I was a little apprehensive of summit white coming from belize green, but its starting to grow on me.

BTW, whites definitely the fastest color.

Last edited by a moderator:

asmo

Nope whites deff faster

Quoting twonineseven:
haha you would think black would be the faster color....

Why? They have an extra turbo or something? Whites definitely faster and better looking. Better ask somebody! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

^^ Probably have them memorized as much as your ass has been reemed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Your getting it though.

Launch

91 < 92
...summit white is always mor3 faster, they had to paint it white so people could actually see it!

"...summit white is always mor3 faster, they had to paint it white so people could actually see it"
lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

raptorWagon

Quoting Dbossman:
^^ Probably have them memorized as much as your ass has been reemed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Your getting it though.

lol careful, remember when you first got here, your title sums it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Welcome! I disagree, because Belize Green remains the fastest.

Last edited by a moderator:

^^ Hey now,........wait a minute! I was never that bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif You could read the posts at least.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts