The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1078/2000 - My Wifes Auto VR-4

Jesus_Negros

I miss that car.

transparentdsm

this car has been nothing, but a pleasure to drive around. it took a little while to get it running properly and get the transmission shifting right, but it was all worth it. we put like 10k miles on it before the tensioner blew, so it was easy to just swap the head out and get it running again. i even drove it around a little bit yesterday. still have to finish burping the coolant system and go over everything one last time to make sure it was all done properly.

LIV4PSI

I showed this car to me girlfriend, hoping she would hop on the bandwagon.

Last edited:

Boost4U

Sorry to hear of your troubles with the car but I'm very happy you're taking care of it and enjoying it. What are your future plans with it?

transparentdsm

i have actually sold the car. the lady didnt want to put her own money into it so we made the decision. car is still running and driving great, i sold it to a local guy who i talk to once a week. he loves the car and so does his wife. he plans on just driving it for now. collecting things here and there for it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned