The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Galant vr4 in PA or surrounding States!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve

You should post a price range. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

+1
I might be willing to sell. Feeling the need for a crossover /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

dont really wanna spend more than $5,000

i know im not gonna get an amazing setup with awesome miles

but i think for 5 you can get a descent setup or atleast one pretty much finished with not too much work left

steve

Yep thats a reasonable assumption. You should be able to get something decent for 5. Most guys come around here with a WTB thread, and then they want to spend 1500 for a running GVR4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

yea, im reasonable, i understand these things cost money but i also understand that when u mod something u shouldnt assume ur going to get what u put in it back. But some dont think that way. 5,000 i think is plenty for a decent setup /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Boostin21

my buddy is selling his 1992 kensington vr4 for $3500
PM DiSappointMent its his car.

steve

I'd probably sell for 6 if you get to that point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thadirtybird

hey, thats a great budget to work with. take your time looking. it took me about 8 months to find mine and it was well worth the wait. For that price range you should be looking at a pretty nice car that you can enjoy! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif -rob-

i have a 91 that i would sell for 4500. i have a evo3 16g and a front mount setup i would sell with it. it has a boost and air/fuel guage on the pillar and is running around 13psi currently. the motor and trans are a jdm one that have less than 50000 on them and i have a reciept for the install. the car also has full 3" exhaust on it but has a leak at the flex section. you can email me at [email protected] and i will send you some pics if your interested.

steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts