The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

BOOSTIN HARD

Requested a few big items off the parts car and came through when they were all packaged. Very easy to deal with. A+++

bump for BOOSTING HARD
he hooked me up with
a trottle cable and ship it the same day
gotta love that...
Paulo.

14u2nV

Well, I'll add to this. He was gracious enough to lend me a coil to get some diminsions off of. Trusted me with it, and it's now safe and sound back in his hands. Thanx man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bought some agx struts from him last week. I recieved them in about 3 days! Very good guy to deal with.

geoff

honest seller..smooth transaction and quick shipping!
I'd def. do business w/ him again..
thanks Chris!

JNR

Although technically not a 'sale', Chris welded an elbow and flange (for tial 40) onto my O2 housing and damn he does some awesome work! Also, he did it really fast (by the time I was able to finally send it to him, lol) and was a great guy to deal with. I know I'll have some more work for him down the road and wouldn't have any issues buying something from him, either.

Myles

Once again Chris does me a solid. Gave me a great deal on some exhaust clamps. And unlike KC he got that sh*t shipped and tracked faster then that Evo of his! Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts