The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MOD 2013 - Normal IL 9/21

IncorpoRatedX

1005403_337070509756338_81791302_n.jpg

Facebook event page: click

I'll be trying to bring the wagon. Anyone else going?

MellowVR4

How far of a drive is it for you?

IncorpoRatedX

3 hours, less than shoot out!! I'll be coming right through the south side of chicago if anyone wants to caravan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MellowVR4

Thats about what it takes me, The only reason im hesitant on going this year is because every year ive gone its been shitty weather, either it rains, or its 50 degrees with the cold front air blowing hard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif And it also doesnt last that long. But I might consider on goin this year.

gtproto

I am planning on going, im not going to make the shootout so this will have to do. Im just north of chicago but am willing to meet where ever.

I'll be there in my tin can. Took my vr4 last year but she'll be staying home this time. Hopefully I'll be in a nice little caravan, and it won't be as windy as last year...

Chi271

Ima try and make this aswell... Josh, I'll see how many Chicago guys wanna go so we can caravan together and meet up.

IncorpoRatedX

Sounds good!

jcgalntvr4-244

Might consider going to this but I would be looking to stay somewhere as I hate doing this drive all in one day.

IncorpoRatedX

I'm actually looking into driving down the night before.

Chi271

I'm only 2.5 hours away... So anyone headed there coming down from Wisconsin, or any surrounding area get with me, so we can set up a caravan. Roll as deep as possible lol.

Someone tell Jason Tanin to quit bitching about the burgers and the tour and come hang out for the cars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gtproto

im taking my car in on 9/11 to Boostin for a tune, hope i can make this if it all goes ok. First time for boost on the new engine, fingers crossed

Struc

Quoting Alpha Male:
I'm actually looking into driving down the night before.

I'm driving down the night before as well. Room was $60 right down the street at the La Quinta. Seemed better than waking up at 5am to get there on time Saturday. I think my daughter will be coming with me - the one you met when we picked up the Montero.

Bringing it down for everyone to gawk at. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Nice! I look forward to seeing the montero there!

IncorpoRatedX

headed out tomorrow a little while after work, 3 hour drive, should be there around 9-10pm

mitsu90

Turbo swapped, full tank of E85 the galant is ready. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Didn't manage to take my Colt, but did manage to get a bunch of crappy cell phone pics! Already looking forward to next year.

MOD 2013 pics

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts