The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Factory MOD -- September 26th, 2015 -- Normal, IL

MellowVR4

Yeah it was fun, lots of cars, no wheel give away this year tho!!! still gave away a bunch of manuals and stuff. My buddy and his girlfriend won the last price which was a rocker fosgate speaker set with amp. Me and friends started drinking pretty early that day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif was nice to meet some people from the board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I didn't here anything about it being the last year tho... did anyone else here anything?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
The factory is scheduled to stop production by the end of the year and close early the next (after making service parts), so I can't see them hosting MOD at an empty facility next year.

OldHairyBastard

That damn steel plate in my head is acting up again. Every time someone turns on the microwave I wet myself.

Quoting iceman69510:
Metal pictures? Photographic plate in your head Doug? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts