The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: random parts

Brunoboy

Ok, so I sold my car to someone that paid me part cash and all these parts. All of these are either slightly used (under 1000 miles) or Brand NEW!. Items are sold as is and are description as I had gotten them.

Greddy black turbo timer and 1g harness which im sure is the same as the vr4 : $56 shipped. never used but plugged in to see if it worked.

Unsocketed 90 Ecu's: $65 shipped each.

Unsocketed Eprom 91-94 Ecu: $150 shipped

Buschur 1g FMIC kit. BRAND New just dirty. Retails for over $800 without the blow off valve. Flanged for an comes with a Tial BOV: $600 shipped and $550 without the bov

4 bolt rear out of a 92 awd with axles: 250 plus shipping.-Pending

Turbonetics delta mark II External wastegate, Retail for $350: $175 shipped.

Road Race Engineering Big Brake kit for 89-92 awd DSM or 89-99 FWD Turbo/NT Used but very good still. Retails for $580 selling for $275 shipped 5-lug only! click powerslot rotors and metal master pads::::

megan racing O2 housing with dp gasket and hardware: $75 shipped

90 OFH with lines and oil cooler: $100 shipped

PTE 880cc: $190 shipped under 5k, one needs new o ring but has new pintle caps.

more to come.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

well, finally bump for pictures.

Brunoboy

bump for updated list and heading to the post office in a few hours. Whoever needs anything text me, 1408-876-0787 so i can get it all packaged up for you.

funny i sold you a buncha stuff now your selling me stuff... gotta stop meeting like this.. oh yeah your an evo sellout now! haha but im getting an evo at the end of the year so we can sell/buy parts from each other again

Brunoboy

yea, and i got those injectors you want.

dsm10o0

Just got a flywheel from Shane and it was brand new and a great price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif free bump for a great seller. And I want that tial bov if no one takes it with the kit!!!

Last edited:

Brunoboy

yessir, those flywheels went quick lol. Nico is definitely a great buyer/seller, no problems what so ever.

Brunoboy

Bump, maybe buying a rhd integra tomorrow, make offers.

Brunoboy

lets get this stuff sold guys!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned