The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Clutch pedal setup identical to DSM?

Really just wondering if they wear out the same way. I notice that when I am adjusting the master rod it is so much easier to get to than the DSM so I wonder if they are identical.

Thanks!

BluFalcon

I'd say that this more than likely the case as the two cars share a lot of common parts and engineering. I wouldn't say it too loud though, since DSM is a bit of a dirty word around here.

SleepinGVR4

No. The DSM and GVR4 clutch pedal assemblies are definitely different. I did mine a couple of months ago and for the life of me I can't remember what the difference was. I also remember this being said in another thread.

JNZ also has a listing for each of them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned