The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Maft setup???

dsmless

So I installed a 3"gm maf and translator on 96 until my emulator comes in ,
My setup is 750 s and a keydiver chip to compenstae with a 2 g maf,
if some one has the Same or similar setup can the please tell me what
they have there n obs set on Aux Mode Base Idle Mid Wot that way
I am in the ballpark my logger conects when it wants to so I will use my
wideband mostly,but please help,thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

BASE+2, AUX=4

img.php

click

dsmless

I'm there already keydiver, just wanting to see if anyone has moved the other 3 knobs (Idle, Mid, WOT) so I can try it or just left the others alone

With a MAFT setup you can't go by anyone else's settings. You really need to get your logger working so you can see the fueltrims.

He's got a WB02, he'll be fine. I tried with a logger and that was a waste of time.

dsmless

yeah i have been using the wideband to monitor it, as far as knock I have not seen any at 25 lbs anywere thruout the powerband, I just have the knock sum LED setup
keydiver burns in the chips, so who knows if I actually get knock? The wideband goes to 10.0 A/F at 10 lbs boost and stays there all the way to 25 lbs, (I am running water/alchol injection that kicks in at 12 psi) I have tryed to lean out the WOT to abot 12.3 or so at WOT but I guess its the burn keydiver puts on it, I have turned the knob all the way lean but it still doesnt change it, maybe something else?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned