The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

my first vr4 #390

New to the 4g63 also should be fun. pretty much a stock car other than hard pipe and front mount. I live in Augusta GA. I'll post some pics up later

MellowVR4

Welcome, just take it one step at a time, and remember maintnance first play later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome! I'm new as well and have spent the better part of my time here looking through old posts getting as much VR4 specific knowledge as I can. Best of luck with your car!

jnava

Staff member
Welcome. This is the site that will help you make the best decisions on your vr4. We will also call out any douchebag moves that you may do. Not because we care for your safety, but the survival of your VR4. We have plenty of parts available that you may need and how to install said parts. As you know, we commonly share some of the dsm goodies but please don't call it one. If you ever have a question, you can definitely ask it if your search is fruitless. I've had plenty of dumbass questions and they are often answered with a bit of sarcasm. Grow a thick skin too, you'll need it. Congrats on the car, I hope you love it and drive the damn thing. BTW, plenty of us out there don't even have our cars running.

Yeah I know a good bit about them did a bunch of research b4 I traded for it . Mine is goin to need syncros 2nd grinds a bit so sometime soon ima break it down other than that it runs strong. I got it with lots of parts 92 parts extra dash hood armrest all kinda things.

transparentdsm

Quoting jnava:
Welcome. This is the site that will help you make the best decisions on your vr4. We will also call out any douchebag moves that you may do. Not because we care for your safety, but the survival of your VR4. We have plenty of parts available that you may need and how to install said parts. As you know, we commonly share some of the dsm goodies but please don't call it one. If you ever have a question, you can definitely ask it if your search is fruitless. I've had plenty of dumbass questions and they are often answered with a bit of sarcasm. Grow a thick skin too, you'll need it. Congrats on the car, I hope you love it and drive the damn thing. BTW, plenty of us out there don't even have our cars running.

^this and try not to take things to hard because it has happened a few times here. if someone gives you sh*t its probably for good reason.

Epifool

Welcome, im a noob too, but amassing parts at a rate that has my wife less than happy. Wish i had two(that ran). This is the best forum ive found, as far as knowledge base, and kewl doods. And people that love our cars, because theyre awesome, not cause theyre "the car to have". These cars, and their owners, kick ass.

GSX_TC

Welcome aboard, now post some pics.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts