The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

705/1000 - First Mitsu

I am 17 years old and i just bought my first mitsu two weeks ago. I currently live in Roseville MN. The car is really clean, other than the fact that it needs a new hood and some paint. The car runs great, just replaced all the basic fluids the other day. I have some plans for the car now that its fully running and ready for some light mods.

163680_10150391649615607_685700606_16968248_5462819_n.jpg

Here she is next to 46/1000, and 662/2000. Chim55117 and SixSixTwo.

2of9

Hey, Chang's buddy (chim55117). Heard that you got this. My cousin told me about this car, as the PO was a subbie guy and my cousin is a subbie guy. good to know there is another one rollin' around here in MN.

Welcome to the site. You will find what you need here and if you're stuck, you can come here to talk to Stephan about it.

citymunky

If they gray one is yours, you are lucky. JDM bumper, RPF1's, KG.

Last edited:

Chim55117

Quoting citymunky:
If they gray one is yours, you are lucky. JDM bumper, RPF1's, KG.

The gray one that's being neglected would be me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Summit white FTW! Welcome to the org. Plenty of good knowledge here to keep 705 running strong. The money to do so......now that's a different story. Score on the SW. Although KG is sexy too. Want to sell that bumper chim? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Launch

Wow 17 and you got a VR4? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That's pretty cool man, Congrats!
....My first "real car" was around 18, found a mint mustang 5.0GT (25th anniversary triple black)...Got beat by a fp powered awd 1G and i started searing about them, and when i found the gvr4 i was hooked! The site is full of resources, use the search button and library when searing about these cars, they've had 20 years to gather data /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Oh, and white is the faster color on the planet.

SmoothCustomer

Quoting Launch:
Wow 17 and you got a VR4? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That's pretty cool man, Congrats!
....My first "real car" was around 18, found a mint mustang 5.0GT (25th anniversary triple black)...Got beat by a fp powered awd 1G and i started searing about them, and when i found the gvr4 i was hooked! The site is full of resources, use the search button and library when searing about these cars, they've had 20 years to gather data /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Oh, and white is the faster color on the planet.

My first car was my gvr4 when I was 16. Bad idea. The PO even told me not to get it for a first car. If you take good care of it though it should be good for you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned