The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

newb IntrOOOO

Hello all. My name is Steve and I work at a dyno shop that specializes in evos and slow scoobarus. Don't worry I do not plan on sneaking in advertising... But, I do plan on trying to help and share some knowledge. As you all should know, noone knows it all and if you claim you know it all...welll you are moron. I hope to learn and help document the evo ecu in a 1g/galant as my auto racecar will hopefully be powered by such. My best buddy may be one here and he dailys a dark green galant with an hx35 on it. I personally have owned an evo and 5 1g's and even a 2g.

Hope to see you all around and hope to have a warm welcome.
Thanks,
Steve

DR1665

Welcome Steve. We appreciate the full disclosure up front and look forward to your contributing to the Evo ECU knowledge base here on the org.

desant78

Welcome steve! excited to see where this goes.

I see fellow shop owners on this forum post a link to there website in their signature. I suggest you do the same, especially because I tend to check all of them out haha

transparentdsm

Quoting desant78:
Welcome steve! excited to see where this goes.

I see fellow shop owners on this forum post a link to there website in their signature. I suggest you do the same, especially because I tend to check all of them out haha

plus i could use a dyno close enough to drive to and tune my car..

welcome to the board and cant wait to see some pictures of your car.

LIV4PSI

The EVO ecu swap is already pretty well documented as it has been done numerous times. There is a write up is our tech section. Hopefully you will have some words of wisdom to add to that. Or upload some 1g/VR4 base maps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

JNR

Make sure it's those two hotties posing in front of the VR-4 though...people who've been here for some time know exactly the photo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks everyone! I have already learned alot just by reading about the ecu swap here! Hope I can figure some more out and contribute!

I know not of this picture with two hotties but maybe we can work on getting more?

feil8409

Welcome aboard, may be you can design a plug and play set up for the evo8 ecu. I have a buddy that would pay dearly for that. He's got more money than time.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned