The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

6x9s speakers

i was thinking of installing infinnity or alpine 6x9 in each door. does anyone have advice on cutting out the door panel to make fit flush?

gvr4ever

Measure the depth with the window down first. Unless it has a rather shallow design, I doubt it would fit.

Last edited:

i kinda doubt it will fit to but i figured i would ask. so another idea is has anybody attempted to make a custom rear deck?

supa_saloon

when you say rear deck, were you referring to the deck behind the rear passenger seats just close to the rear glass / windshield?

between rear seats and window. my thought was mount 2 6x9 and 2 mid sub drivers and in the middle integrate a vr4 or mitsu logo. trying to find matching carpet so it all looks stock. almost for got to mention i am putting in 4 2" ports for subs in the trunk to vent to cabin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned