The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CAPS cd ?'s

fivestardsm

I just got my caps cd from iceman65910, but I can't get it to run on my computer. Any tricks to get it going?

Thanks.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
You need the program downloaded to make it work, but I don't have the scoop on where to get it.

i just ordered this cd from you. do you have this program on your computer? also if anyone reads this and knows where to get the program please post

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I do have it, but didn't include it because I thought most people just download it. We'll get a link posted here somehow.

thanks for posting that up we need to keep this thread somewhere so anyone who gets the cd can find it easily and download the program

JUANPSI

Can someone post what needs to be done to get asa to work after downloading?

Telecaster

I downloaded the following:

click
click
click

-Extract the iso file then burn it on a dvd (or mount via daemon tools)
-Select "HASP HL" during the installation
-Choose Single User
-Copy the crack mmData.dll to the following folders:

* jap - c:\MMC\ASA\M00\PROG\
* usa - c:\MMC\ASA\M50\PROG\
* eur - c:\MMC\ASA\M60\PROG\
* asia - c:\MMC\ASA\M80\PROG\

You might have to replace the asa.exe with this one as well:

click

14u2nV

I could have sworn all I did to get my caps cd to work on my puter was to copy the files from the disc to the puter, then use the disc to boot it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

fivestardsm

I tried that as well, but it didnt work. I haven't tried the link yet, but I will tomorrow. I have been too busy, maybe it get me what I need.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned