The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SCAN REQUEST!!! Help needed 92 CD player owners manual section

misterfixit

Hi all,

Asking for some help from a scanning point of view! Need the owners manual section on the Radio and CD player from a 92. Specifically CD player errr codes! My owners manual is in the UK but the cd player is in my lancer here and it's on the fritz chucking E01 and E02 codes dependant on the disk. With different symptoms too.

Could someone be a good sport and get this hosted?

Cheers

Rich

matt92vr4

I just read through my manual twice to try and find this for you however I have come up empty. Mine started to read ERR1 so I bought a new one with direct IPOD controls. Of course that doesn't help you one bit. I'm very sorry, I'm going to keep searching.

misterfixit

Got it fixed, was a bad burn on the disc for the Error1. The player is Mega stable. chucking error is out of character for it.

No idea what er2 is though.

I lucked out with the player though, its a later model one. The early ones use a toshiba laser and I don't think it's possible to get them. This one came with a different mechanism with a sony pickup. Was an easy enough swap. Did it when I had the grey galant on the road..

If anyone is interested i can try to do a write up.

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned