The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Found some old pics of my Galant

I found some old pics of my car that were on my old cell phone. I miss the OZ wheels but my car is no longer 4 lug, the Racing Hart C2's are nice too, but I never had the center caps.

Picture444.jpg

Picture445.jpg

Picture446.jpg

Picture447.jpg

Picture474.jpg

Picture475.jpg

I have since got a new suspension. That set-up was KYB AGX's with B&G springs off of a AWD 1g. I now have Evo VIII struts with Tein springs. It rides much better now and still sits really nice

This is how it sits now
Picture062.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

turbowop

I wish I could find the pics of 1051 stock with only ski racks from way back. *sigh* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Those are old?

This is old.

ligertiger002.jpg

These are pretty old too.

Galant001.jpg

Galant004.jpg

000_0463.jpg

000_0465.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture005-3.jpg

I think I have a picture of every stage your car has gone through.

JNR

Looks real good! Except I'd hate to be the one to clean those wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DR1665

The car looks f***ing sikkk on the new setup. I thought the Evo suspension sort of lifted these things, but maybe the lowering springs drop it back down like it's hot. (Haven't really read up on it yet.) In any case, love the history of the car in this thread. That's one of the things that I think is so cool about this site. Since the cars change hands, but people tend to stick around, it's neat to see multiple people share old pics of the cars from different chapters in the car's life.

Chad989of2000

Multiple GVR-4s in one driveway at the same time = sexy. Mine have only hung out on one occasion... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Quoting B00000ST:
Wow that 1st one is probably the 1st day I had the car.

It is. I had a few other pictures from that day, but they're lost on my old laptop.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned