The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4 License plate frame

maxash0775

Hello all. Does anyone on the site make a license plate frame for our car. I know it's not car specific but looking for a black metal one that have our badge number engraved on the bottom. I know I can go to things remembered in the mall but I rather deal with a fellow enthusiast. I just got my vanity plate and California felt the need to advertise for themselves on the bottom of the plate. Now you have California on top, understandable, but now on the bottom on red there is www. DMV.ca.gov or something like that. It distracts the eye. And really, does the DMV need to advertise, who is there competition. Thanks

GSX_TC

This would be a cool idea

minneSNOWta

I would be in for one as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned