The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM front+curtis brackets

tek_88

Bought this bumper from Chim55117 a few months ago but never got the time to install. But now I'm changing plans and want to focus on other areas of the car so I'm trying to see if anyone is interested in buying the bumper. The bumper is painted Kingston Grey but does have paint chips near the bottom of the bumper. Not cracks or warping on the bumper but the holes on the bumper where it bolts onto the fenders have been widened. Also has two tiny holes on the front where the previous owner mounted his license plate. This is the only picture I have at the momement, will post some more when I get home. And sorry I don't have the fog lights, so I'm asking $500 picked up. I'm located in Oroville, CA about 1hr30min north of Sacramento. Give me a text at 530-781-3157 if you're interested.

VR4Scott

Pics of brackets?

tek_88

You can see the brackets installed on the bumper. But here's a picture I found off the internet, looks exactly the same. And here's some more pictures.

img.php

92_talon_awd

Cold blooded to post this up and not be willing to ship /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Wish I could justify a cross country drive for a bumper cover

92_talon_awd

From Greyhounds website: "The maximum weight per package is 100 pounds. The maximum dimensions that we can accommodate are 30" H x 47" W x 82" L."

Don't know if the bumper fits within those dimensions but if it does, and Tek would do that, it would be sold in 10 minutes

jnava

Staff member
YES...I shipped mine out easily. I researched his area and found a Greyhound stop in his town. You can get an estimate online from greyhound. I think it was 28lbs....shrink wrapped and it's good to go. Texas to SD was 80.

92_talon_awd

Well dibs if he decides to ship /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

92_talon_awd

Sweet, sell that bad boy so I don't have to look at things I can't have haha. GLWS man

92_talon_awd

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned