The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4GTuner meeting in VICTORIA - 4th Dec 2012 (PHOTOS)

citymunky

Nice, Anymore pic's of the Galant with the crazy headlight job? That white and black one is nice also.

SleepinGVR4

That red mirage/colt looks awesome. I love the bumper and fender flares. I take it the owner rolled the fenders?

What throttle body is that green evo using? And Is that an ARC manifold heat shield? All the ARC one's I've see are for the EVO V-IX.

Did all the EVO V's and up come with an ALS system. I see that one with the red valve cover and clear cam cover has the ALS lines plumbed in to the manifold from the EGR. Or am I wrong?

I love the different things you guys do to your Mitsu's.

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

SleepinGVR4

Quoting citymunky:
Nice, Anymore pic's of the Galant with the crazy headlight job? That white and black one is nice also.

Thats not a galant its an Eterna. There is a thread on one of the forums showing all the work he did. Even wide bodied the car.

Jordangvr4

Some realy nice cars there mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

bazeng

This guy is known as the mad man of 4GTuner.

Everything made at home by himself.

Widebodied the thing and all!!

It is a Galant GSR (FWD hatch).

DSC02305.jpg

As for the TB on the greeny lancer GSR (evo conversion), he is using a FORD FALCON XF throttle body. 70mm from memory. That was my old intake manifold / tb setup. It has been extrude honed and ceramic coated. It made me 330kws at all wheels (approx 400 hp).

The EVO 4-5 were all imported here in AUS. Only the 6's I believe were released as an AUSSIE delivered vehicle.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned