The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What is the best looking color on a Galant

Nabeel

I played little with paint shop using a photo of some one's car. What do you think? should I keep the original color of my car or pick a new color?

beaner

mcdonald.jpg

Lightning1

how about not yellow

and I am a huge fan of the kensington grey (owner of one)

Nabeel

I prefer the white if the gray is an option. Some colors comes in mind such Mazda or Subaru metal blue. Ferrari Red or yellow. New eclipse metal orange. Glossy black or matte black. It is difficult to pick a color. The Galant body has alot of lines and corners. I think the GT5 game has VR4. I will borrow a PS3 if there is paint option just to see how Galant looks like at different colors.

DR1665

Nothing wrong with yellow...

Dads-Pictures-102-e1269237937407.jpg

I guarantee you, that car would not do 220mph if it were still BG. Now, KG is good to 200mph, but at those speeds, you want to be as visible as possible. :p

KiNgMaRtY

^ LOL, but everyone knows that white is the fastest in general. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lightning1

you have me there, that car looks mean as hell.

on the other hand, that car could be hello-kitty pink and still get respect.

Diego

Quoting FavNumber:
Are you trying to start a fight? The bestcolor is either Belize Green /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif or the Red that we in the US dont get /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif.

Check this out..... click

Last edited:

curtis

Anyone remember the fight this started.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Why did i never see someone defacing my car? who did it??? ILL f***ing SHANK THEM

Also, silver is best. +1 to that. bitches.

VR_IV_MR

Ive been toying with the idea of matte black or matte silver but I think that would totally destroy my sleeper image... hmm another reason to have two? lol..

Nabeel

Since my car is white' then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif "lamborghini white balloon" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Olson

Quoting DR1665:
Nothing wrong with yellow...

Dads-Pictures-102-e1269237937407.jpg

I guarantee you, that car would not do 220mph if it were still BG. Now, KG is good to 200mph, but at those speeds, you want to be as visible as possible. :p

I think I remeber them saying and someone pointed out that the car was BG. I have a NB car but i do favor white cars.. but you know what they say once you go black ......

Turboman_456

Personally the white on white looks the best when guys keep them clean.My VR4 is gray which I refer to as My Gray Lady.

Last edited:

turbowop

This thread was over before it started. I don't think you could have chosen a more opinionated topic.

That said, I choose periwinkle blue. Top 'o da line and all dat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts