The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What is the best looking color on a Galant

2of9

polls_dssb_056_hot_pink_3741_141099_answer_2_xlarge.gif

BluFalcon

I'm a Kensington Grey guy myself, followed by Summit White, Nile Black and Belize Green. My absolute favorite color was the Banzai Blue on my first AWD Talon or even Subaru Rally Blue. Unfortunately, I don't think it'd look good on a GVR-4. I would probably go with Silver like Alpha Male's GGSX, if I were to change the color from the original paint.

Last edited:

PreskitVR4

If i wanted the PITA of a color change, it would be Alpine Silver, Quick Silver two-tone. Yes, I'm sorry damn Toyota colors....

raptorWagon

Quoting RedTwo:
What colour does a thick layer of dust count as?

Funtastic Pearl.

The Landspeed car is still BG! Just pop the the hood and you'll see, unless they painted that now as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

CutlassJim

Quoting donniekak:
Kensington/thread.

This is EXACTLY what I was going to write. f***er.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned