The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Progressive water/meth injection diagram

mikus

...from #1886/2000. Posting seemed like a safe place to keep it, and maybe it helps somebody.

JNR

Print to jpeg (plotter) and you can have a white background and black lines/text, etc...it would be more print-friendly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hertz

Staff member

So are you using custom ECU code to run this, or are you suggesting that it works out of the box, as illustrated?

Hey, that's trademarked! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mikus

custom program... maybe Jeff starts selling "stage 4"? No wait, "stage IV", IV, injection, get it...

Ralli380Gvr4

What custom program are you using? chip, AEM, DSMlink? Could Jeff ad this into his options?

It was custom code that I wrote just for #1886. I used the $150 Aquamist highspeed solenoid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
I wanted to have something with variable rate water injection, so I setup the code to start injecting at ~50% duty at 15psi, ramping up to 100% by 20psi, if I recall.

Ralli380Gvr4

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Is this option available to the public?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned