The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Cad file for camber plates?

tektic

Anyone have a file for cad to make camber caster plates? I found a company takes files and laser cuts part for a reasonable price.
click

Last edited:

thomcasey

I have some "domed" Tien plates I would donate for someone to use as a template, I only ask that I get a set in return. These could be flattened out and templated, I just don't trust using them as they are starting to crack.

thomcasey

I didn't, the PO of 148/1000 did. The AGXs these were used on were set to the lowest setting for the GC coil-overs. Needless to say, the struts were blown also.

thomcasey

Either way works for me.

Whoodoo

How quick do you want it? I've been thinking about putting together a set of custom coilovers using the K-sport camber plates I bought years ago. The problem is, they are currently installed and I'm not super motivated to get the project done right now. If nothing turns up, I'll model them up when I get them off.

thomcasey

How ever fast you can do it. I am not using them currently, since they have a crack and are domed. They could be flattened, but I dont want to send my struts through the hood.

AllanL

Lost the drawing so getting it redrawn...

Needs some time though...

Last edited:

idreamidrive

I have dsm camber plates (the camber slots would need to be rotated 90 degrees for galants unless you want them to be caster plates) that I could donate to the cause.

AllanL

Quoting tektic:
So... CAD file anyone?

do you still need the CAD drawing?

AllanL

Quoting tektic:
So... CAD file anyone?

here's a draft...i'll send .pdf if you still need...

tektic

Quoting mooserage:
Ouch.

I am guessing that Tektic will take this on, but if not, I'd be interested in using them as a template to have some made.

I have so many things going on right now... I'm out of service last 3 weeks with a concussion.

tektic

Thank you Allan. There's a link in the first post if you could could you send them the file and ask for a quote?

Last edited:

tektic

Working in solid works now, anyone have measurements for the hole spacing? I have a few designs I'm thinking up.

CutlassJim

Quoting tektic:
Working in solid works now, anyone have measurements for the hole spacing? I have a few designs I'm thinking up.

Same. If someone gets me a drawing with dimensions I can model it and could 3D print you a prototype to test fit.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts