The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

thedsmguy

Brunoboy

Good guy, fast shipment. Thanks again
-shane

Woosky117

sent me what i needed, when i needed it.
would deffinately do business with again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barnes

Excellent transaction. He personally delivered the parts to my folks place. Not far, but it was very nice of him to do. I gave him some extra for it, but he didn't know he was going to receive that and he did it anyways. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raptorWagon

Good Seller, great communication, fast shipping, and I've also met Paul in person when I drove down to pick up a gas tank from him. Will continue to do more business with him in the future.

524of1000

Good Guy! helped me out whith what I needed!

moduleunknown

Bump for Paul! Great guy to buy from. Fast shipment, well packaged, easy to communicate. I don't think I'll ever scavenge through a junkyard again! Paul just makes it too easy for me to get what I need. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

good guy bought alt shipped fast and it works good will buy parts from him again

This dude is awesome. TheDsmGraveyard could not get the part i wanted right after shipping it back and they refused to call me back over a 1 month spand. I posted on here saying i needed a 1990 FWD Tsi talon fuel pump assembly and he texted me within 5min of post and never had a easyer transaction. The part came 2 days later correct. I will buy everything i need from him for my car. A+++++++++++

ApexHunter

Good guy to deal with. I contacted him looking for a part that he didn't even have advertised, but he came through and got it shipped to me quick for a good price. Definitely an asset to the board. I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.

Whoodoo

I bought some rear lower strut mounts from Paul. Apparently the set he had picked out for me were way rusty. So he actually bought some from a buddy of his to send to me. If that's not going the extra mile, what is? Excellent guy to work with. Buy his stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

1941Galant

I picked up a 4 bolt rear from Paul the other week. It was priced well, and he shipped quickly. I must say it is odd seeing a rear diff that is not covered in rust. Thanks,

Hill

Bought a stock wastegate off of him and everyting went perfect. Came packaged up nicely and worked like i charm!. Will definatly do buisness with him again. Thanks again.

Fast shipping good packing way better then our first dealing will buy from again.

thanks
Jesse

mitsuturbo

Got my 4 bolt from this guy. He's good to deal with, courteous, respectful.... and HUUUUGE! So don't piss him off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts