The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dialcaliper

Flip4G63

Very easy to deal with and is quick with sending payments!

Thanks man!

JB

Very good to deal with. Sent fast payment and quick to respond to PM's.

Thanks Luigi.

Luigi is an exceptional buyer. Was very patient with me not being able to ship for a few days and even covered shipping when it went over what I thought it would be. Then when I thought it was all said and done, he added paypal fees without my asking nor my knowledge.

Luigi > x

Thanks again!

Jason Pierce

bustedsm

Luigi is an outstanding guy that went out of his way to check and see if I needed the pistons earlier than planned. Called me up with concern and definatly helped out! Would definatly buy from again, anytime!

mistaVR4

Great guy to do business with! Would never hesitate to deal with you bro! Thanks a lot:)

DSMTurbo2

Thank you Luigi!! Great seller and sent fast!! Really saved me and totally happy. Thank you very much again!!

Erik

cOmpressor

Same here, he really is a great guy. He let me use his BRAND NEW torque plate to bore my block and didn't ask for anything in return. I will defiantly go out of my way to help him with anything.

VR4_1752

Great seller!! Fast shipping!! Packing was outstanding!!
Thanks again

Wizardawd

Easy to do business with and kept great communication. A+

Wiz

ApexHunter

Bought some pistons and a NT water pipe from Luigi, it was a good experience. Items were shipped quickly and well packed, everything was just as described. Good communication.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts