The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

brunoboy

Brunoboy

thank you all for good comments, both buyers and sellers.
-Shane

poppin3000

shane is an awesome seller. i was running late to pick up a turbo timer and some other things from him and he still came through! great guy.

Brunoboy

thanks bro, I would definitely do business with you again. if you need help with install, let me know

381gvr4

Super fast payment! Thanks Shane!!!!

dsm10o0

great dealing with you again. Awesome seller!

ctm

Smooth transaction; excellent communication; decisive and rapidly sent payment... highly recommended!

curtis

Positive feedback /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Package from California to TN in two days. No problems what so ever.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Would like to thank Brunoboy for sending money in a timely manner and easy to deal with, good buyer.

MellowVR4

Pretty cool dude, helped me out with my dsmlink setup over the phone, that i purchased from him. I will defently recommend him to anyone. Thanks for the help man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

GSTwithPSI

After negotiating, the seller came down in price on a very nice set of USDM fog lights. I paid, he emailed me a tracking number. The item arrived quickly and well packaged just as described. You can buy from Shane (brunoboy) with confidence. Thanks man.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned