The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Besso

steve

Hooked me up with a gauge cluster cover for next to nothing, great guy.

Thanks Steve. I saw a picture of your old gauge cluster cover the other day and it was pretty blurry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I hope you like this one.

Helped me out so much on finding info on how to D&A a transmission, and got nothing in return. A true asset to this site. Thanks you so much, you are a life saver, Chris

mistaVR4

Chris is great fella, bought some memory for my comp from him, it turned out that it didn't work (or my comp doesn't like it or who knows). He in turn send my cash back to me and said I could keep the memory anyway.

Thats really cool man! If I get it to work I'll have the money back in your account ASAP.

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Steve

Received payment as agreed. Thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Bought an AMG Spark plug cover. Shipped really quickly, and was reasonable to deal with. Much better price than the same item on ebay as well.

Good guy !

Got a jdm coner to replace mine that was damaged by an asshat, besso to the rescue.

Thanks again.

89coltgt

Bought a 2g mas adapter and k&n from Chris, great communication and fast shipping.

Chris bought some stuff from me, lightning fast paytment and a pleasure to deal with. I would gladdly do bussiness with him again.
Thanks,
Rob

Hooked me up with some material to help pass the time of my recovery. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

rez

Great guy to deal with. Super quick payment and good communication- thanks Besso!

ktmrider

Bought a 2g TB elbow and hose from Chris.
Super quick shipping and excellent communication, would definitely buy from him again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts