The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Toybreaker

pot

Staff member
John hooked me up with a pull/push door lock tab. This has been one of the numerous times he has helped not just me but plenty of other board members. He is a straight up awesome forum member. Thank you John!

faqinshiet

Purchased glove box lock (which he went through hours of trying to get key to work. Even going as far as cutting new keys) and latch from toybreaker. Communication is outstanding! Items are exactly what I wanted and he even threw in some extra fuses and pigtail for ac engine coolant temp I was looking for! Everything package wonderfully! I will not hesitate to purchase anything I need from John! Thank you so much.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned