The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CmanorVr4

mistaVR4

Jason is a super great guy to deal with1 Great communication, and very fast shipping!

Thanks a lot bro!

talontyme

Jason gets a thumbs up from me great price,communication,and fast shipping.

Had a great transaction with Jason. He shipped me my new FP Manifold quick and I'm very happy. Thanx Jason. Good guy all around

spooling92vr4

hes alright with me, I overpaid him for a rear bumper, but we worked it out and he mailed me a money order for the difference, he seems to be getting out of the gvr4 thing so he could have easily walked away with my money but he did the right thing. Thanks again Jason

curtis

Got my toys today there is now a shortage of packing material on the east coast... thanks man

I bought a brand new GVR-4 nose mask from him and I received it today safe and sound!

Great communication, great packaging and fast shipping! A great international seller to deal with! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chach161

Bought some Subframe bushings. Was fast and in great condition. Would buy from again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts