The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

gvrfour173

Aaron

Gotta give my buddy Gary some good reviews!
This guy has helped me out many times with great parts at great prices. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif" src="images/graemlins/cool.gif" />
This guy rocks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif" title="" src="graemlins/applause.gif" />
~Aaron

thanks!
grin.gif

Luke

Bought 89 seat belt conversion from him. He was prompt in answering my email, and also the item arrived as expected and packaged very well.

He described the item very well, no surprise at all. ( there's a small crack on the plastic trim that he pointed out. It's at the bottom and hidden out of sight after installation, but five minutes with jb-weld, and it's good as new :) )

+1 for being a good guy. Told me what he wanted, and paid promptly! Great guy!

~Mark

vr4199

Yeah Gary is a good guy indeed shipped out the part he recieved payment came promptly and well packaged to protect it I look forward to doing business with him in the future

AWSOME GUY! Sent me a pair of Wiper Arms for the cost of shipping them! (Maybe less?)

Thanks!

strokin4dr

Great guy, all around. More than fair prices, shipped the items out instantly. He even sent all of the mounting clips for the door caps seperately so they would not get damaged. I hope to do business with Gary again. I can't say enough good things about my transaction with him. A+

-Ryan.

I picked up an '89 underdash and glovebox from gvrfour173. They came in great condition and packed right. Thanks a lot for your efforts.

spooling92vr4

picked up a few things from him, he shipped everything out quickly. and everything was in great shape.... thanks again
chris

scooter

Awesome guy! Hes helped me out more than anybody on this board. He even went yard hopping to find stuff I needed he didnt have. He found almost everything I needed, and didnt hardly charge anything. He shipped the stuff fast, and helped me a ton. Really good guy!

JSchleim18

bought a shifter assembly from him. all i can say is wow! super fast shipping and just what i needed...Thanks Again

bought a non-cruise throttle cable...again fast shipping!

again, Got an '89 Glove Box from him and great guy!

Last edited:

rez

good guy- easy to deal with and paid right away!

WesS

Great guy! Prompt payment, easy to deal with and communicates well.
Thanks Gary!
Wes

Good experience. Calm, polite, and nice to deal with. Didn't act like he was doing me a big favor. I can't stand that.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned