The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/WTT: 1994 TT Stealth - $9,000 obo- Central Iowa

dsmer06

I have a 1994 twin turbo 6 speed Dodge Stealth for sale

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

DSC01044.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

If you want any more pictures just ask, my friend still has a lot posted and I can always take more.

Exterior: The car is pearl yellow and is in excellent shape despite two small door dings.

18x10 Rota P47r wheels
Cianci Novaro front bumper
Cianci Victory hood
20% tint all around
Rear windshield wiper delete
Aerocatch hood pins
Custom 94 headlights with angel eyes and HID low beams
99 corner lights

Interior: The seats are a greyish beige and are in perfect condition. There are no stains, cracks, or rips inside the car.

Evo mr shift knob
Prosport oil pressure and boost gauges
Alpine head unit with Ipod hookup
2 kicker cvr subs
1000 watt Rockford amp
Smokin' VR4 sub box
Up short throw shifter
Weevil custom gauge pod
HKS turbo timer

Handling: The car handles very nicely, drives straight, and stops well.

Megan Racing Coilovers
AWS delete
3sx camber adjusters
Hawk HPS brake pads
Stainless steel brake lines
drilled/slotted front rotors

Engine: The car has 130,000 miles on it, but the engine and turbos were rebuilt 20,000 miles ago, and I have the receipts. The car starts easily, runs great and pulls hard.

PMP Front Mount Intercooler
PMP intake
3sx rear precat eliminator
3sx egr block off plates
Turbonetics mbc
OBX downpipe
Borla catback
Maximal transfer case bracket
Optima red top

$9,000 or best offer. I also may be interested in a trade plus cash for a Galant VR4, BMW 5 series/3 series, or something nice, but no project cars please. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Last edited:

2of9

This 3000gt was at the Cookout. Very nice. Always liked the way this car looked! If I had some cash in hand, I wouldn't mind trading the GVR4 for this car. Definitely clean!

cookout_38.jpg

I thought it was a leaf but realized it must have been something else since it was on there in multiple shots.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned