The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2004 Acura TSX 125k miles Central, IA $10,300 ***SOLD***

ApexHunter

Man this thread got my head spinning! I have been wanting to get one of these or a 6MT 3G TL for a while now. Progress RSB, good shocks and tires, RB front rotors and ET500 pads, maybe new compliance bushings or bearings, and you're set.

These things are real fun with a little boost, and yeah, the reflash is a great value. click

edit: In fact i might know of an almost new A spec damper kit if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

4thStroke

Yes, mine is a 6MT.

I get bored of cars fast, but I think having drove the Galant every day for the last 2.5+ years will keep me in check with how nice of a daily driver this car is... I mean... it sure as hell beats the alternative!

Hopefully, the Galant will get some more attention now that I can afford the down time.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned