The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 254/1000 roller, Rising Sun, MD $1200 (SOLD)

autobahntom

This is a gray 92. 120k. This car has NEVER been modified (except for a K&N air filter in the fender). It is a rolling chassis. It will come with the correct wheels. It has stock exhaust, stock i/c, stock radio, etc. Nothing added. A/C works I was told.
It does NOT have a motor, trans or ECU. All of which I have, just NOT installed and DO NOT come with the car (for the $1500).

It has a clean title (to me). The VA tag is just on there. Paint is a 6.5 of 10.

Very minor damage to the car, on the driver's front corner (top) of the hood (hitting a deer). The paint is not chipped here, and someone who can do body work could push this out from underneath and leave no marks of it. The driver's rear dog leg is off (but included); slight scraping here as well. Other than that, car is straight.
I wanted to keep this as a dd, but don't have the time and I am going to use it in the snow, and this car is too nice for that.

Some current pics:

Last edited:

Adorsey

it looks clean. would you care to post any engine bay pictures?
or underbody as well.

autobahntom

I haven't taken any of the underbody. Here is one of the engine bay. I can jack it up and get some pics if you want.
Tom

Adorsey

the bay looks real nice. and the pictures would be very good.
how is the intieor?
drew

The interior [if the seats havent been swapped out] is a 9.0 out of 10. It used to be my car.
I sold it in 05 when I moved from Maryland to Illinois.

254of10002.jpg

254of1000front.jpg

254of1000rear.jpg

254rightrearding.jpg

autobahntom

Here are some more pics for those who requested them. Note, I jacked it up to take some of the pics and saw the rear steer lines were cut. I didn't know this previously. No other signs of any modifications/alterations/damage. The wiring harness to the engine looks very good, not all brittle yet. The spare tire has never been used. All original glass except the windshield has been replaced at least once.
Tom

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned