The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 vr4 564/2000 BG Rensselaer,IN SOLD!

tombaman

So I've been trying to put this off as long as I could because I wasn't quite sure I would sell my vr4.plus worth everything I've been through with the car. Also included are all spare parts.

I bought this car about 8 months ago.I've literally driven it about 2 miles. Off the truck and sold the block once. Every intention of keeping it and slowly restoring the car eventually. But life changes and I won't have time nor the extra cash anymore. I'll include the previous FS ads.

click

click

The car has 234k miles. Completely original and stock bottom end. I was told the head had much less. It's Belize green and is a sunroof car. It is rusty and has some body damage. But comes with everything to fix the damage.

Cons
Body damage. Fenders, front bumper, need replaced. Have replacement fenders. Need painted. Dents and dings.
The rust isn't terrible at all. Except for drivers door. Of which I have a replacement. No holes, mostly surface rust. Rockers are solid.
I was told 2nd gear is out. Does have noise in transmission until clutch is engaged. Have replacement transmission. And brand new clutch.
Starts but dies unless you keep giving it gas. Idle is low.

Pros
Replaced the seats. No tears or seperations. Very nice. Been conditioned 3 times since my ownership. Front and rear, old set included.
The interior is actually very nice other than the carpets.
Tires are fairly new. Extra set of stock rims.
A/c intact. As far as functionamity goes I have no clue.
Replaced the incorrect ecu with a correct vr4 ecu.
89 dash installed.

And obviously the stock parts and all other parts I have acquired go with it.
Better set of headlights.
Fogs. Along with the laminex covers for the fogs.
Another sunroof.
90gsx ecu.
Extra Stock shifter.
Stock motor out of a Galant gsx.
And a lot more.

Obviously it's a project but I believe it's a great base to start from. Plus everything going with it makes it worth saving. And I know there will be lots of questions, so I've added my email address (easiest way to get a hold of me other than texting). If you're truly interested in can send more pics and even give you my number.

Email:
[email protected]

Last edited:

tombaman

I know the price seems high. Especially with the cars condition. I just know most people will low ball. But I still have the ggsx shell and it's included as well. Plus the motor. Just wanted to add that. I'm more than willing to work with anyone price wise.

tombaman

Some undercarriage photos. And better photos of the damaged fenders. All surface rust. Nothing rotted through.

Last edited:

tombaman

Price Drop $2500 FIRM FOR EVERYTHING.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings