The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 Galant GSX 1500 OBO Mickleton NJ price drop. (SOLD)

newpoppop

GSX 5 speed, AWD, Nairobi Beige, blue/grey interior. interior in good cond, AC needs recharge, Stock radio doesnt keep settings. Engine is out of an RSX, used as a daily driver for over 2 years, 189K miles on car, 140k on engine. good tread on tires. sunroof and all elec windows work. power antennae does not go up and down. small rust spot under driver rear door. good glass. paint is still shining. driving a truck now, dont need this any more. call chris 610-772-5918 for questions or address.
thanks

Last edited:

newpoppop

have pics, send email address, too big to post here.

alansupra94

Quoting newpoppop:
GSX 5 speed, AWD, Nairobi Beige, blue/grey interior. interior in good cond, AC needs recharge, Stock radio doesnt keep settings. Engine is out of an RSX, used as a daily driver for over 2 years, 189K miles on car, 140k on engine. good tread on tires. sunroof and all elec windows work. power antennae does not go up and down. small rust spot under driver rear door. good glass. paint is still shining. driving a truck now, dont need this any more. call chris 610-772-5918 for questions or address.
thanks

It has an RSX engine in it?

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting newpoppop:
have pics, send email address, too big to post here.

Try posting here again please, had to fix something. Thank you.

holeshotmoe

I'm clicking the x picture place holder in the first link and seeing the back of a niarobi beige ggsx next to a gvr4 with it's front bumper in the grass. What's with the vr4?

Last edited:

newpoppop

SOrry the vr4 is not for sale at the moment.

As for the swap, it was a GSR, not RSX, 2 wheel drive. it was identical to mine, was also told higher compression... I didnt go any further, it runs great. 'nuf for me.

Last edited:

newpoppop

pics are over 2Meg each. email works.

presterone

So wait let me make sure I am reading this correctly it has a GSR engine? not an RSX engine? this really has a honda motor or is your keyboard messed up.

maroonmetallic

He said GSR engine above. I would assume Galant GSR.
Non-turbo 4g63 DOHC just like the one that he had, but if it was from a 92 it has a few more hp & torque.

Free BUMP.
-Shawn

newpoppop

this would look sweet bringing the christmas tree home... we used it for that 1 year...

newpoppop

Car was sold. thanks for all the interest... now to get the VR4 back on the road.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned