The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 Galant GSX Marysville, CA (NORCAL) $1500 FIRM

yeah I know....I am going to look into the Vr4 from that guy in modesto (i think). He said he knows you and that you would vouch for him. You ever seen the car before in person? Debating whether i want another project and how much work its going to be...

b00st33d

Conrad only saw my other 2 galants and did not get to see this car. I figure I can use a daily driver to commute to Fresno State this fall. I just sent you email.

I got it I am just debating whether I can take on another project right now. I am going to think it over for a day or two.

Alright well after thinking about it and talking it over with my wife I have realized I dont need anymore projects right now, so sorry no trades anymore. I have lowered the price to $1500 FIRM. This is a steal, I know alot more raggedy g-gsx's sell for more than that...Lets get this sold and to a good home.

I cant believe your bargining with me at $1500....$1500 firm doesn't mean $1300 and plane ticket. The way the sale is going I might as well just keep the car honestly.

Someone was suppose to come take her away today and they never showed up or called. Bump this up car needs a good home to go to....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned